|Posted: 08-16-2016 12:22 PM » Editted: 08-16-2016 16:57 PM
The events coordinator simply manages the site events calendar, making sure notable furry related events are added to the calendar with appropriate information for location and contacts. And will when needed make contact with organizers if additional information is needed.
Public Relations Staff
Public Relations staff members essentially help promote the site online, and sometimes offline at events they choose to attend.
A FurrTrax Liaisons job is to make contact with other organizations, convention hosts, etc, to explore potential partnerships, agreements, and collaborations and complete them as is possible.
A Moderator has the simple job of overseeing the conduct of site members, both rewarding those who assist and promote the site, and handling any incidents that should arrise in either the forums, or chatrooms. Moderators also have a voice in site decision making where is applicable.
FurrTrax has needed a spruce up to its templates for a long time, this staff position would be to facilitate that.
1. Drivers License or Government Issued ID will be kept on file by DarkXander, not stored digitally but in a file cabinet.
2. Must establish proof you have been part of the fandom for at least 6 months, preferably more.
3. Must be age 16 or older, Some positions age 18 or older.
4. Must provide a few references that can vouch for you being a good person.
5. Must be able to remain objective.
6. Probably more when i think of them. Perhaps not.
Editted by Admin DarkXander