E-Mail was too long to effectively screenshot so im pasting it.
The top section is my reply to him.
1. Saying that we are America First is a slur, Whether you dis-agree or not with that, i dont care. We have members from all around the world, every continent, and they all get along peacefully here other than the occasional spat between peeps.
2. "Assuming you are like other people around me???" Not even sure what your onto there other than perhaps again saying something about Americans.
3. You had the chance to reply courteously and professionally and chose not to, thus you lost my respect. Shock E-Mails don't work on us.
4. You are a resident of La Paz, Mexico, I knew that when i first observed your account.
5. Here again you slur about "gosh, I just realized, are ALL Americans immature trolls?" This is the land of the free, and home of the brave, if you don't like it too bad, I have not discriminated against you, but you have against us.
6. FurrTrax DOES NOT have customers, FurrTrax is a not-for-profit group, we do not charge for ANYTHING! We accept donations if people are willing, we ARE NOT in business. So feel free to threaten to start a competing site, many have and we are still here, and as we do not sell anything, any competition you might someday provide is meaningless to us.
7. Again we are not a business, I am a cyber-security engineer(Certified CCNA, CISSP, Computer Forensics, and Ethical Hacking), and law enforcement contractor day job wise, i make all the money I need, thus i don't need to charge for anything on FurrTrax, it is a community service project, free for everyone.
8. Your better off antagonizing furrymate/bronymate/furfling/others... They are all the same company/guy living in his basement who has also passed threats to us, and even tried to pay us to advertise his site on ours, to which we declined, since we really don't need the money nor would we be connected to their scammy organization in any way. We helped expose their use of fake bot accounts to trick people into paying for accounts as well.
9. As to your disclosure segment, threatening to start your own site essentially, go ahead, do it, wont affect us in the slightest.
10. As for expecting an apology from me, after all you have said, you will be waiting for quite some time, because i have nothing to apologize for.
Owner of FurrTrax Social Networks
On 2018-05-15 12:01, H. Wolf wrote:
I assume I can speak to you as an adult. Please correct me if I am
wrong and I will address the matter in a more appropriate manner
conducive to your understanding, as you obviously have made gross
assumptions which are surprising to me in their lack of support from
First, I don't have a clue what you mean by slurs, other than possibly
you made a rash assumption based on your own personal experiences and
perspective. I made no insult towards you and nothing was intended to
be implied. Your assumptions about the nature of my humorous comments
about the site's accessibility were grossly misunderstood, likely as a
result of your assuming that I am like other people around you.
Sorry, but I am not an immature furry troll who goes around insulting
people for personal pleasure or out of boredom.3
I am not a resident of your country, something you COULD have and
SHOULD have assumed based on my statements. And as I am not an
American (gosh, I just realized, are ALL Americans immature trolls?) I
am not privy to your perspective, nor do I share it. But as the owner
and operator of a website, I made what should have been a reasonable
assumption, that rather than making rash assumptions that your
customers are all immature furry trolls, you would ask questions as
any business professional would, rather than just assuming the worst
(whatever that worst is, and that is apparently that I'm just another
immature furry troll.)
Having seen your response and perusing the site further, I am met with
a logical explanation for your assumptions: that you are in fact
surrounded by nothing but immature furry trolls, relatively speaking.
(By the way, you do not use an apostrophe to pluralize anything except
all-capitalized abbreviation, so it's not "Story's" it's "Stories" and
it's also "ABC's" although the apostrophe isn't actually necessary as
long as it is lower case according to common use...and in case you
should decide to assume yet again, I am in fact well educated
including in the English language.)
So, I would request an apology from you for your assumptions. I would
also suggest you consider being a bit more curious and concerned when
dealing with customers, because you never know what kind of influence
your customers might have, and what kinds of platforms they have to
wield that influence.
I await your apology. My platforms await my efforts (including
screenshots!) to influence people's decisions on what furry personals'
website to use and which ones not to use because they are run by
pedophiles (Pounced.org), corporate thugs (FurryMate, etc.) or
immature furry trolls...
PS: A little disclosure if it helps: I am attempting to buy or start
a furry personals' ads website because none of the sites I have seen
thus far serve the needs of single furries. In that regard, thank you
kindly for helping me understand why they don't serve the needs of
single furries by further demonstrating that all those sites just
appeal to...immature furry trolls.